Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week 6, "The Wave."

I have to admit, starting this week i was definitely depressed. I was coming off a 2 week binge of hennessy and red bull every night which finnally came to a crashing halt on  thursday with me puking out my spleen, liver, some intestines, and whatever else was left in my stomach all over the floor, bed, bathroom, and hallway of my unfortunate friend. (Sorry..) So began my week, hungover for what seemed like eternity, confused because everything had been going so good, and cursing my job for making me work what seems like slave labor. To make things worse, all the girls in my phone mysteriously all fell off the face of the planet, some couldnt hang out because of graduation, others already had plans with someone else, and some just didnt pick my phone call.(ouch...but then again i do tend to make some late night last minute calls....) So there I was, detoxing off a crazy couple of weeks, celibate for what seemed like eternity,(a couple days ), and slowly losing hope....But somehow, everything can turn around so fast on a friday night.....
It was about 2 Am, the clubs had already closed and me and a close friend were on our way back to our houses,when we saw a 2 girls walking by themselves...We introduced ourselves to see where the conversation would go, and it was clear from the first line that something was going down, and it ended up pretty well......about 4:30 that morning we ended up on the beach playing a game I like to call, "no shirts"...which is exactly what you think it is..... you take your shirt off first, then they take theres off, then the pants come off, and so on and so on....So as I lay in the sand with my shirt off, her bra pushing against my chest and cold sand running down my back and onto my legs, I realized something very important.(besides from the fact that I had a boner.)
The fact is that women come and go, sometimes you can ride the high of having alot, and keep the momentum going, but sometimes you will hit the ground and crash head first into a wall.(Dust yourself off playboy and get back up.) This weeks Tip is..........
"Ride the wave, but dont be afraid to let it crash."
Youll probably end up like I did, grinning at about 5 in the morning while a girl whispers in my ear to bite a little harder......until next week my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment